Global Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Research Report 2018 provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability.
The global market for cloud technologies in healthcare was $16.1 billion in 2016. The market should reach $20.2 billion in 2017 and $35.0 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6% during 2017-2022.
Request a Sample copy of this report at: https://www.industrydataanalytics.com/request-sample-page.php?gturl=healthcare-cloud-computing-global-markets-to-2022-bcc00521
Scope of Report:
The report will segment the technology for IT suppliers by hardware, software and network, as well as for internal and external cloud deployment models by software as a service (SaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS), and also by public, private and hybrid cloud platforms. For healthcare applications, the report will segment the market by:
– Electronic health records (EHRs).
– Picture archiving and communications systems (PACS).
– Cardiology information systems (CIS).
– Laboratory information systems (LIS).
– Radiology information systems (RIS).
– Other (facility, hospital information systems).
This independent 100 Pages report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 75 tables and figures examining the Healthcare Cloud Computing market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarket and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2022.
To Get Exclusive Discount on this Report: https://www.industrydataanalytics.com/inquire-before-buy.php?gturl=healthcare-cloud-computing-global-markets-to-2022-bcc00521
These trends are shifting in favor of increased IT spending toward cloud hardware, software and networks. The global market for cloud technologies in healthcare was $16.1 billion in 2016. The market is expected to grow to $20.2 billion in 2017 and increase to $35.0 billion by 2022, with a compound average growth rate (CAGR) of 11.6%.
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Report Includes:
– 35 data tables and 2 additional tables
– An overview of the global market for healthcare cloud computing technologies.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
– Market segmentation by technology, cloud deployment models, healthcare cloud applications, and by region.
– Discussion of key issues, such as inclusion of consumer healthcare applications and medical devices in the cloud ecosystem, and adoption of stronger security measures.
– Insight into future innovations, such as edge cloud services that can better support video services for remote healthcare.
– Profiles of key companies in the market, including: Agfa HealthCare, Allscripts, Amazon Web Services, Analogic, ARM Holdings, Athena Health, Beckman Coulter Inc., Biocontrol Medical.
The inclusion of consumer healthcare applications and medical devices in the cloud ecosystem, adoption of stronger security measures to prevent data breeches and future innovations such as edge cloud services that can better support mobile devices and video services for remote healthcare.
The research includes historic data from 2013 to 2018 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs. The report will make detailed analysis mainly on above questions and in-depth research on the development environment, market size, development trend, operation situation and future development trend of Healthcare Cloud Computing on the basis of stating current situation of the industry in 2018 so as to make comprehensive organization and judgment on the competition situation and development trend of Healthcare Cloud Computing Market and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Healthcare Cloud Computing Market.
Industrydataanalytics provides syndicated Market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. Industrydataanalytics has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
+1 (704) 266-3234, +91 75070 78687 | mail to: Contact@industrydataanalytcis.Com